Made In The USA
Made in the USA
Since 1965, our skilled artisans and master framers have been proven, tested, trusted by you. And, today, we’re proud to offer you the largest selection of premier custom framing at incredible value -- crafted with our unparalleled attention to detail, right here in the USA.
- We seek the finest quality materials and are proud the vast majority of our frames are both sourced & made in the USA.
- 100% of our finishing — including matting, glazing & backing — is from US sources.
- Because keeping jobs in the US and supporting our economy has always been essential to our mission, each custom order is crafted by skilled artisans at our workshop in High Point, NC & our entire team — including your friendly Customer Care Advisors — is located in NC too!
- All of our domestic wood moulding comes from managed forests (and we, of course, will never purchase endangered species wood or buy from protected forests).
- We also use upcycled materials from US sources wherever possible. In fact, our Barnwood Collection is made using reclaimed fence board and barn wood from the great state of Texas.
- Our commitment to offering you the finest materials means that we will import moulding only when we can’t find the quality-grade we seek at home — and, of course, only when sufficient eco-standards are being kept.
Look for this icon to find our featured USA-made collections.
We would love to hear about any other local frame or finishing product suggestions you may have. Please contact one of our friendly Customer Care Advisors today!
Pictureframes.com was highlighted in High Point Enterprise newspaper for its goodwill gesture for a U.S. soldier in Iraq.
a member of our OPs team.