- Shop by Style
- Shop by Color
- Shop by Collection
Intermediate PHP Programmer
- Create Web application code which builds on current code
- Add code for new features and functions to the core application
- Confirm code quality with extensive testing of application function
- Analyze and Identify code problems; debug code as required
- Maintain base of existing PHP-based applications
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3+ years programming experience
- Experience with PHP 5.x
- 1 or more years experience with MYSQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and within a fast-paced team environment
- Strong work ethic supported by solid time-management skills
- Professional and team oriented with solid communication skills
Familiarity with the following a plus:
- 1 or more years experience with Drupal
You will receive competitive wages, medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k), as well as the opportunity to work in a fun and creative environment.
We are looking for innovators who wish to be part of a growing, energetic, dynamic team. As a member of the technology team you will have the opportunity to evolve your skills by working side by side with our team of highly skilled and experienced IT professionals.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send us an email at email@example.com with your Resume, Cover Letter and Salary History attached. Applications will not be considered without Resume, Cover Letter and Salary History attached.