Find out where we have appeared recently in the media, read our current press releases and get the latest news from pictureframes.com.
Imagery Selling Made Easy – An Enhanced Photo Printing & Framing Fulfillment Program from Graphik Dimensions Ltd. / pictureframes.com Has Arrived
The scalable, on-demand program provides immediate revenue for minimal investment.
High Point, North Carolina - September 10, 2007 – Graphik Dimensions Ltd. (GD), the 42—year—old parent company of pictureframes.com, is introducing an upgrade to its established fulfillment solutions with a new Photo Printing & Framing Fulfillment program. This service combines the company's original framing and fine art printing services with décor quality photo and poster printing to create a scalable solution for web based business clients.
The Photo Printing & Framing Fulfillment service offers a breadth of development possibilities that enable companies to offer their community exactly what they want and need. Additional paper, canvas and printing options meet a full range of price points for on—demand or volume projects. Businesses seeking this service include photo sharing websites, photo blogs, stock photography websites, commercial photographers, publications and more.
"The incentive to include printing and framing sales, or add framing sales to a conventional printing service, is clear: it multiplies the revenue of each image," Explains George Krieg, Executive Vice President of IT & Business Services. "Furthermore, the customer experience is enhanced with this expanded program by offering items from tabletop photos to gallery quality canvases."
The Photo Printing & Framing Fulfillment program from GD provides:
• Image & Frame Rendering Choices. A curated gallery of presentations or a fully interactive experience designed to be fun, with benefits such as real&time price adjustments.
• Comprehensive Selection. Companies choose from various grades of paper and canvas and millions of framing and matting combinations — including collage presentations — to create a curated selection for their community.
• Seamless Integration. Order information is instantly and invisibly channeled from a client's website to GD's system for a streamlined customer experience.
• A Team of Experts. Specialists in presentation consulting, product development, technical support and more, contribute to new growth and profit centers.
• Packaging Brand Options. Items are sent in unbranded "brown box" packaging, co—branded packaging or custom—branded packaging for complete vendor confidentiality.
• Speedy Shipping. Most on—demand orders are shipped within 2 business days. Because of the manufacturing facility’s central location, 85% of the US population will receive shipment in 3 days or less.
• One Source, Many Solutions. As an alternative to depending on multiple vendors to provide printing, framing, web and fulfillment services, companies need only turn to one source for an expansive range of customized solutions and support: Graphik Dimensions Ltd.
"After 42 years of upholding rigorous quality standards, we can ensure our partner's absolute confidence." says Krieg. "Because of our history meeting the scrupulous requirements of artists and photographers, we treat every image that passes through our doors like a masterpiece."
About Graphik Dimensions Ltd:
Founded in 1965, Graphik Dimensions Ltd., parent company of pictureframes.com, serves the continuum of art and framing needs across the planet. Beyond volume printing and framing, the privately held company provides integrated fulfillment programs for on—demand, mass—customized products, product development, web services and much more. With a variety of image—selling solutions for businesses, artists and photographers, Graphik Dimensions Ltd. offers exponential possibilities, which reach far beyond uncovering new streams of revenue and enhanced profitability - and all this via interactive services that are user—friendly, creativity—inspiring and fun. Graphik Dimensions Ltd. is located in High Point, North Carolina. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.pictureframes.com/business.