Customer Care Advisor - Career Job Description
Customer Care Advisor
Graphik Dimensions Ltd. is an artist-founded, C4 (Consciousness, Community, Creativity, Collaboration) values-driven industry leader in custom framing, fine art printing and wall décor, with innovative technology solutions and services for artists, photographers, galleries, grandmas and Fortune 500 companies. We believe in the potential of corporate culture to be an uplifting force, and that applies to our employees, partners, vendors and customers. With the energy of a start-up, and the stability and longevity of an organization in its 50th year, we are a dynamic, cutting-edge, leadership-centric, and rapid-growth company, bent on making our community – both locally and globally – a better place.
Founded by artists, we not only value creativity, but seek it in all that we do. As an integral part of our evolving team, you'll experience the reward of playing a direct role as we work to exceed our goals and those of our clients and customers.
Responsibilities & Personal Success:
- Commitment to Excellence in Service: Our Advisors go above and beyond the average level of service. Above all else we require our Advisors to be passionate about their commitment to provide excellence in service and demonstrate their superior customer service skills in a call center environment. We expect our team to consistently WOW our customers by setting and exceeding our own high standards. This is first on our list for a reason!
- Collaboration in a Fast-Paced Environment: Our Advisors at their core are dynamic, energetic, and adventurous individuals. Advisors must be willing to take risks, relishing the opportunity to develop as a leader and lead others. They do so by utilizing their strengths to help develop their coworkers and the Customer Care team. Advisors must not be content to be part of the status quo. They must be movers and shakers, pillars of strength and knowledge in a challenging and rapidly changing environment. Previous leadership (management, Team Lead, Key Holder, Department Supervisor) experience benefits our advisors with the ability to identify opportunities and welcomes ever-increasing responsibilities.
- Embrace and Drive Change from Within: Advisors seek out and embrace feedback, not only for themselves, but also for their team and across departments. They strive to help us streamline and improve our services and operations so that we can maximize efficiency and productivity. Advisors tap into their inherent passion and drive to use their core skills to help us develop in the changing world. At Graphik Dimensions Ltd. we know that the best ideas come from the bottom up, and our Advisors are expected to embody this ideal. He/she actively engages with coworkers and supervisors to contribute to a strong team environment. Advisors maintain an innate high motivation for doing so, to unlock their potential to inspire growth in themselves and in their coworkers.
- Mastery of the Advisor Role: Our Advisors take pride in mastery of an ever-expanding and changing list of hundreds of products, detailed computer system, and varied, numerous services. Excellence in verbal, data entry, and written communication skills, with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is essential to processing orders, resolving customer issues (including returns and refunds) and client inquiries efficiently. A true Advisor not only relishes in expanding his/her knowledge of our large product line and array of services that we offer, but is also always seeking out and is excited about learning opportunities. Further, he/she at all times puts what is learned into practice. He/she relies on his/her knowledge to efficiently, expediently, and accurately input, troubleshoot, and advise customers about their orders and queries. Advisors are not just content to merely memorize catalogs of products and recite information back to customers, they familiarize themselves with our technologies and services as they understand this is the key to the true ‘advisory’ role. Advisors understand innately that their role is the personification of a commitment to service and do not settle for anything less than brilliance.
- Confidence and Poise: Advisors trust in their team members and supervisors’ expertise and are not afraid to say “I don’t know but I will get you the answers you need.” They rely on their incredible people-skills and savvy expertise to become valued teammates and resources for customers and fellow Advisors alike. Advisors exhibit and exude the patience and empathy to required deal with difficult and irate customers with confidence, welcoming opportunities to resolve issues quickly and work across departments if necessary to provide solutions. Advisors are energized by positive change, and engage customers in a warm and friendly way across different media, be it by phone, email, or chatting with customers online via our LiveChat service.
- Embodying our C-4 Core Principles: Advisors understand the importance of the work that we do and the power that our actions have to impact those around us. In all aspects our Advisors endeavor to consistently live and breathe our C-4 values: Community, Creativity, Collaboration, and Consciousness. These four principles form the bedrock of our Graphik Dimensions Ltd. family. In everything we do, at every level, our goal is to be congruent with these principles. Our Advisors demonstrate the desire to embody these principles in all that they do, in order to bring out the best in themselves, their workplace, and community.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High degree of familiarity in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Superior web and computer skills including internet research and use
- Exceptional communication manner – friendly, confident, clear; positive and professional via all interfaces of phone, e-mail and LiveChat
- Willingness to achieve mastery using a complex data input and processing software programs
- Demonstrated ability to follow correct procedures in accordance with established department standards while still maintaining utmost in professionalism and personal rapport with clients
Following is a Plus:
- Fluency in Spanish or French
- Prior experience with Accuterm/AS400/PICK/Universe interfaces
- General knowledge of framing and/or frames or equivalent art/artistic related experience
To Learn More About Us:
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible dress code
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Company contributions to 401(k)
- Generous Employee Discount
- On-site Fitness Facility, Yoga/Quiet Room, Showers, and Lockers
- Game Room with Ping-Pong Table and more
- Paid Vacation Days and Holidays
- NC Manufacturer of the Year; Honorable Mention after 1st Place (2015)
- Top Work Places (2012, 2013)
- Largest Triad Women-Owned Businesses (2014)
- Fast 50 (2012, 2013, 2014)
- Paw of Approval from NC Zoo (2015)
This position is located in High Point, NC. Local candidates preferred. No relocation assistance is available. Graphik Dimensions Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.
Interested candidates please apply to email@example.com with your Resume, Cover Letter and Salary History attached.