- Shop by Style
- Shop by Color
- Shop by Collection
Marketing Multi-Media Internship
Lights, Camera, Action! We’re seeking a talented Multimedia Intern to help us capture all the magic that happens behind the scenes here at Graphik Dimensions! We want YOU to help us create videos that capture the energy of all that we do. An outgoing personality is necessary as you’ll be working with all members of our work family to capture them at their best. It’ll be up to you to storyboard, direct, and edit the videos to perfection.
We always have events and special occasions happening in the building. As our Multimedia Intern, you’ll be able to be front and center capturing quick videos and pictures of these events. Following your internship, you’ll have a good number of photos and videos add to your portfolio.
Examples of the Multimedia projects you could be involved in:
- Framing Tips and Tricks Instructional Video
- Mission Statement Introduction using typography
- Viral YouTube promotional video using humor or wit
- Competitor comparison video showing difference in packaging quality
Basic Requirements to qualify for Multimedia Internship:
- Professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An outgoing personality
- Strong contributor in a team environment
- Ability to work independently while staying focused on deliverables
- Experience optimizing video files
- Personal camera and storage
- Video editing software. Intermediate to advanced experience required.
- Experience with photo editing software is a plus
We are very excited to find the individual that is the magical fit. Graphik Dimensions Ltd. values Community, Creativity, Collaboration and Consciousness. These values are woven into every decision we make. As we consider candidates for these internships, we will be looking for the most passionate and energetic candidate.
This internship is structured so students can receive credit for work experience. It is an unpaid internship. The length of the internship will be up to you and based on our schedule. We have many exciting projects that can last many quarters for the right person. We also leave the relationship open to allow a possibility for part-time or full-time employment if the timing is right.
To Learn More About Us:
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible dress code
- On-site Fitness Facility, Yoga/Quiet Room, Showers, and Lockers
- Game Room
- Fun employee activities and events
- Top Work Places (2012, 2013)
- Largest Triad Women-Owned Businesses (2014, 2015)
- Fast 50 (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- NC Manufacturer of the Year (2015 Runner up after 1st place)
- Paw of Approval from NC Zoo (2015)
This position is located in High Point, NC. Local candidates preferred. No relocation assistance is available. Graphik Dimensions Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are that "magical fit" please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter introducing yourself and your desire to join our team.