Marketing Graphic Design Internship
Marketing Graphik Design Internship
As a Marketing Graphic Design Intern you will have the opportunity to learn and understand:
- How to create, optimize and prepare files for print and web
- The legalities of image use for web and print, acquiring appropriate legal documentation along the way
- The scope and value of consistent branding across departments
- How Marketing interfaces across departments within a company, to support consistency of values and expression... and how it affects the final presentation or product
- How to update and maintain basic HTML pages
Basic Requirements to qualify for Design internship:
- Clear desire and passion to become a Graphic Designer
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
We are very excited to find the individual that is the "magical fit." Graphik Dimensions values Community, Creativity, Collaboration and Consciousness. These values are woven into every decision we make. As we consider candidates for these internships we will be looking for the most passionate and energetic candidate.
This internship is structured so students can receive credit for work experience. It is an unpaid internship. The length of the internship will be up to both you and Graphik Dimensions. We have many exciting projects that can last many quarters for the right person. We also leave the relationship open to allow a possibility for part-time or full-time employment if the timing is right.
If you are that "magical fit" please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter introducing yourself and your desire to join our team.