Gallery Wall Sets
Voila! Instant Wall Overhaul.
Make over your space quickly and easily with these curated sets of gallery wall frames. They come in a variety of styles and sizes, with hanging hardware that makes it a cinch to create your style, your way.
Putting a gallery wall in your home is a timeless, on-trend way to custom transform any room.
Unique Frames for a Gallery Wall
Gallery frame sets make it easier than ever to add a gallery-style display to your home. Juxtaposing a variety of media can create a layered look to your space for timeless style. Add a mix of family photos, favorite paintings, children’s artwork, prints and more to create a space that’s uniquely you, using gallery wall mixed frames in a variety of shapes and sizes. Look for these popular options to make framing your gallery pieces easy:
- 3, 5, and 25-count sets
- Sets featuring narrow to thick frame widths
- 5x5-inch picture frame gallery sets
- 4x6-inch gallery frame sets
- 8x10-inch mixed frame sets
All frames come with an acrylic front, backing and the necessary hardware to make installation a breeze. Mix-and-match frames for a gallery wall that’s diverse in size and style, to create works of art anyone can admire out of cherished memories and mementos.
Display Memories in Photo Wall Gallery Frames
Tips for Hanging your Gallery Wall Frame Set
From a lack of variety in frames to incorrect spacing, there are a several pitfalls to avoid when creating gallery wall. Follow these helpful tips to ensure your gallery wall picture frames come out just right:
- Decide your gallery theme before you start.
- Create a gallery wall frame set using frames of different colors, sizes, and styles.
- Plan out your design by arranging your gallery frame set on the floor.
- Mark position for gallery set on wall to help with placement and leveling.
- Use even spacing between frames for a uniform look.
Learn more about how you can create the perfect gallery wall for your home and find everything you need to complete your display at Pictureframes.com!