Traditional Picture Frames
True to You
Discover traditional style that's effortlessly on-trend with classic picture frames from Pictureframes.com. Whether you love simple and subtle or ornately elegant, our traditional frame designs bring the best parts of vintage to life.
Bring some tradition home with these classic picture frame choices that are pure class all the way.
- Vintage Copper Etched Wood Picture Frame VN4starting at $37.12
- Black with Champagne Wood Picture Frame VN3starting at $37.12
- Ornate Cocoa Brown Wood Picture Frame CLL6starting at $49.36
- Distressed Walnut Wood Picture Frame VN8starting at $37.12
- Ornate Cocoa Wood Picture Frame CLM5starting at $41.86
- Antiqued Champagne Wood Picture Frame VN7starting at $37.12
- Dark Coffee Wood Picture Frame WVM6starting at $64.96 Special Price $45.47
Timeless and Traditional Frame Designs
When less is more, look no further than traditional picture frames in simple and subtle palettes. Browse deep finishes like satin black and espresso for a classic feel, or add a lighter touch with French white and vintage copper. Single hues offer an understated appeal that draws the eye to the artwork, while two-tone frames lend depth without stealing focus. For frames that create depth while maintaining a single color, explore textured designs with carved wood accents.
Effortlessly Elegant Frame Details
Embrace a tradition of luxury with traditional wooden frames featuring ornate carvings, metallic finishes and gilded details. Beaded accents and relief detailing create a masterpiece look that's a favorite for treasured artwork, while ornate frames with metallic finishes along the relief add an extra "wow" factor that's perfect for wedding photos. Explore warm copper and gold hues or crisp silver palettes to find classic picture frames that highlight your most important moments. Uncover what makes our style a classic with traditional types of picture frame designs from pictureframes.com. Browse a range of popular frame sizes or customize your timeless frames up to 1/8th of an inch to find the perfect fit as you create your gallery wall.