Ordering Your Prints and Frames Online
Whether you want a single, special print, several images for a gallery wall, or have a larger volume of prints to order, the picture printing services from Pictureframes.com delivers stunning results. Follow these easy steps to learn how to print and frame photos online:
- Upload your image Select your photo or the piece of art you want to print and upload it to Pictureframes.com.
- Edit your image Rotate, flip, crop or zoom in on the image until it looks just right before turning it into a custom print.
- Choose the print surface material Do you want a smooth, high-gloss shine or rich texture? Decide whether you want to print on canvas, paper, metal, wood, or acrylic.
- Set the size Edit the dimensions of your print to the size you want. Keep in mind that the pixel dimensions of your image will impact the print size options available in order to maintain clarity and focus in the finished product.
- Add a mat and frame After you get pictures printed, complete your pieces with picture mats and custom frames. Get both your picture printing and framing done all at once for convenience and efficiency.
Complete your custom printing and framing job to make a beautiful addition to your home or thoughtful print and frame gift ideas. Count on the professionals at Pictureframes.com to deliver top quality results for all your art and photo printing and framing projects.